| Expertise on the possibility to apply a seismic behavior coefficient
Expertise on the possibility to apply a seismic behavior coefficient
Office buldings – CEA Cadarache, France
On this project, the CEA commissioned us for an expert opinion concerning the possibility of applying a behaviour coefficient to office buildings following structural reinforcement. This was to justify their resistance to different levels of earthquakes, in the elastic domain.
The mission is divided into the following stages:
- Analysis of the building’s constructional arrangements: geometry, bracing, reinforcement arrangements.
- Identification of the strengths and weaknesses in terms of the ductility of the structure
- Analysis of the reinforcement principles considered
- Estimation of the ductility that can be mobilised in the event of an earthquake, and conclusion on the possibility of using a behaviour coefficient, and its value
- The analysis is based on the following references : Eurocode 8 and Eurocode 2
En poursuivant votre navigation, vous acceptez d'utilisation de cookies anonymes à des fins statistiques.